Monday, November 9, 2009

Just Starting Up

Hello everyone,

My name is Andy Corlett and I wanted to start up a review blog of my experiences of cigars. Most of my posts will be about the cigars that I am trying. As far as cigar smoking goes, I am relatively new to the game. I have been smoking regularly for about 2 years now. So there are many cigars that I have yet had the pleasure of sampling. Now after 2 years I can finally say that I have started to develop a pallet that can distinguish certain characteristics. Throughout my smoking experience I have found that the camaraderie of the Brotherhood of the Leaf (BOTL) has been truly amazing. One of my favorite things to do is to visit my local B&M and sit in the lounge and just talk cigars with fellow botl/sotl. So I can think of nothing better than to bring my love of cigars to the masses. I hope everyone that reads this finds some sort of enjoyment out of this. And remember, these are just my opinions. One of the great things about cigars is that there are so many out there. A cigar that I find to be amazing may not be your cup of tea. So with that being said I hope some people can find this to be useful.

Thanks,

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment