Thursday, July 14, 2011

Man I've been busy.

Well I haven't had a lot of time for blogging. I have had some time to enjoy some great cigars. I started working at Habana Premium Cigar Shoppe in Albany NY. Actually more specifically I work on their website http://www.pipesandcigars.com/. Man what an experience it has been working at such a great place. I have met some incredible people and been fortunate enough to try out some amazing cigars.

One of the perks of working at a B&M is that you get to try out some samples from time to time. For example, I was lucky enough to sit down with my new friend Brett who is a rep for 262 cigars, Rodrigo cigars, and Panacea cigars. He treated me to an amazing Rodrigo Classic Toro. The Rodrigo has an amazingly balance flavor. Just enough spice to remind you that you are smoking a cigar, but not overpowering. The construction was impeccable. It burned smooth and was never hot. The leathery flavors with an earthen undertone made this something that I will be looking forward to smoking again. Thank you Brett.

So its good to be back in the swing of things. I can't wait to see what the IPCPR show has in store for us this year. Look for some great new releases. I know I can't wait. Thanks for taking a look.

Smoke a good one,
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment